a support group for people who started saying YAAAAAAS ironically and now can’t stop
so i decided to make a giveaway
- fall out boy vest
- fall out boy t shirt
- my chemical romance crew neck sweatshirt
- twenty one pilots stay alive bracelet
- twenty one pilots red t shirt
- twenty one pilots red crew neck sweatshirt
- panic! at the disco white t shirt
- panic! at the disco black t shirt
- must be following me (bycottlove) i will check
- only reblogs count (you can like it but it wont count)
- no giveaway blogs (i will check)
- optional: if you want an extra entry you can follow my instagram
- you can reblog as many times as you want but please do not spam your followers
- i will ship worldwide
- the items can be any size that you want
- this ends on october 1st
- if the winner doesnt want any of these items i will choose another person and give that person those items
- i will choose the winner randomly using a website
- i guess that’s it
They really need to make capri sun packs bigger. I’m not fucking 7 anymore. I am a grown man. All I’m saying is that sometimes 6.5 fl. oz. just doesn’t cut it.
Meet the Mona Lisa of the Prado, the earliest known copy of Da Vinci’s best portrait. Similarity in the undersketch of the painting indicates that this was very likely painted concurrently with the original Mona Lisa, by a student of Da Vinci.
There is much controversy in the art world over the question of whether or not to clean the fragile Mona Lisa, but her sister has been restored and some fairly odd later alterations removed to show the original vibrant colors and lighting. Some details, such as the sheerness of her shawl and the pattern on the neckline of her dress, have become utterly obscured in the original, but in the restored copy they’re perfectly clear.
It blows my mind a little bit to look at these two sisters side-by-side and imagine how much vivid detail could be hiding in the Mona Lisa under 500 years of rotten varnish.
THE COPY HAS EYEBROWS
Your response to a beautiful piece of artwork done by Leonardo Da Vinci himself is “SHES GOT EYEBROWS”. Alright. All intelligent life has been lost.
Yo Snooty McSnotwhine, the Mona Lisa’s vanished eyebrows have been the subject of debate and analysis in the art expert community for hundreds of years, long before your parents squirted water at each other from across the clown car and then honked their bicycle horns to indicate they really wanted to make a smug, insufferable little clown baby together.
Maybe Sam Pepper should have watched this episode.
tall people: if we are walking together please take into consideration my tiny legs. i cant keep up with you. please think of my tiny legs i dont want to be jogging to keep up with your leisurely stroll you TITANS
"I’ll do it over, no matter how many times it takes"
always remember in moments of chaos and scandal
that frank iero dry humped gerard way’s head onstage while moaning
Why is it just now hitting me that Peter and Patrick are both names of Saints?
Theres also a Saint Joseph and Saint Andrew…
Fall Out Bible